Sunday, December 7, 2008

Here's Sam and some friends in Rajgir, where the Buddha gave some important talks. I will be putting up all my old pictures like this one, including some pics of my trip to Thailand, but until then, there were a couple pictures of friends that I wanted to get posted in the meantime. To the left the little guy there is Josh, a close friend of Sam's who I was glad to get to know and be able to hang out with for a while, and Beatrice and Matthew, a very nice couple, both of whom went to the shedra I attended in Nepal. They were also teaching and translating at a shedra I was attending in Bodhgaya. I had Matthew as a teacher for an intermediate classical Tibetan class there, and he was excellent, and I wish he was still around (instead of going off to, was it Norway?), because I would love to take another class from him.

No comments: